Friday, March 31, 2017

THE LAMP 1987 Movie Review

after a nice break again I found a movie to Review for today return of Fridays Movie Reviews and today Review is another 1980's one called The Outing Spoilers are Possible below.

fact this movie is also called  The Outing as well.


Movie plot
An Ancient Genie is  released from a lamp when thieves ransack an old woman's house.They are killed and the lamp is moved to a museum to be studied. The curator's daughter is soon possessed by the genie and invites her friends to spend the night at the museum, along with some uninvited guests.The genie kills them off in an attempt to fulfill her ultimate wish.

Movie thoughts
wasn't too bad start off kind of slow start but then pick up later on pretty good horror movie with not much too great effects though  snakes eating everybody did scare me some and Genie was indeed ugly looking at the end there so they did great making him look scary as for acting it wasn't that great but it was ok in some parts of Movie but not too up there also there is some nudity in this not much though but some in it didn't  bother me  at all as for the ending they can of made Genie look weak as in slow because he could not keep up with them before they found way to get rid of him I mean here you have a powerful  Genie and make him kind of slow or maybe it's me well anyway he was scary looking thing and not friendly at all and how they ended him is nothing new too me because I see many movies on how you can get rid of Genie so sort of see that coming otherwise then that I did like this movie and not hate it much even though some parts was pointless,

final thoughts
if you like scary Genie Movies this one for you and no this is no Friendly Genie movie at all this one is evil and kills a lot think you should rent it first before buying it on DVD in my Plot wasn't bad few up and downs but nothing like the last few movies I review at all.


  The Outing/The Lamp 1987 rating

6.5 out 10 for not bad

the Lamp Trailer







No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...