Sunday, June 5, 2022

The Violent Years (1956) movie review

 Starring………………. Jean Moorhead, Barbara Weeks and Art Millan



Directed by…………. William Morgan



Synopsis


Paula Parkins’s wealthy parents don’t make time for her, so she looks for thrills as the leader of all girl gang who steal, Rob and rape young men.



Warning spoilers




My Review


I think this another Ed wood movie last movie I did not like let see if he got better or not with this doesn’t sound it but I will see film only 56 mins so if it not good happy it only 56 mins.


Not sure about Ed wood writing too much but after last 2 films and this one is very disturbing some and odd why find out below.



The plot is women dress up with masks or going around rape, steal and rob men maybe they are bored but that something I don’t call fun at all Paula is leader and most of movie is them rob, steal and even rape men yes you heard that right in the end they catch 2 are dead and Paula get Sentence to life in jail to me I figure that how it ended but will still had some mins left of then we see Paula here is pregnant but who father never did say and this short film ended with judge talking and that it this when I thought ok then.



Have to say there not too much in here but woman in gang was can of boring for a 56 mins of pointless writing from Ed Wood hope he give up after this because it wasn’t good and woman look like in 30’s or 20’s as well pretty bad and Disappointing ended as well I was happy it ended at 56 mins mark anymore would of been more painful because in this one there not much to find or like in this but bad writing and not good acting for a 50’s movie And I think I will have to give this one a low rating that for sure.



I give The Violent Years (1956) a rating of 3/10 for bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...