Sunday, July 3, 2022

Rio Lobo (1970) Movie Review

 Starring………… John Wayne, Jennifer O’ Neill and Jorge Rivero



Directed by……… Howard Hawks



Synopsis


Howard Hawks Directs John Wayne in a western about three ex Clvil war soldiers rallying the Frontier to Rebel against a corrupt and nasty Sheriff.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


This is my first John Wayne movie that I see and review so let’s see if I like this Western movie or not.


Not going to lie I am not much of a fan of western movies too much but I have heard John Wayne movies are good so figure since I am reviews old movies I will give him a chance and I must say they were right first I love the intro of music with Guitar playing at start with credits rolling good way to open it up movie as well. First of all robbers staff was can of silly and by the time they got there were quick gone with gold but later on got a little bit later not much then later on they head to Rio Lobo with a woman who needs help and Sheriff who seems grumpy in my view some say Jennifer acting is not good I thought she did good and see nothing wrong she was pretty as well so no problem there.



Now will say build up to end was little slow and boring a little bit not bad but ending battle payed off with a good gun fight and that Sheriff Got what he deserved because he was rude after the fight was over John Wayne walk away with lady who shot the bad guy at end as it say the end not a bad John Wayne movie wish it could of end the way it started would of been way to end it will say it was fun watching my very first John Wayne movie reviewing it as well I would probably watch it again sometime down the line as well.



That it for this movie review for this week have a good rest of your week.



I give Rio lobo (1970) a rating of 7/10 for good


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...