Sunday, October 16, 2022

Night of the Big Heat (1967) movie Review

 Starring………… Christopher Lee, Patrick Allen, Peter Cushing


Director………….. Terence Fisher



Synopsis


When a freak heat wave sends temperature soaring on an island, a scientist seeks answers, while his sexy ex forces matters toward the boiling point.



Warning spoilers ahead



My review


This is first time watching this movie night of the big heat says it Scfi horror movie so let’s see like last one if it is more of Scfi then horror movie.



First 5 mins no talking with woman driving down who ever she is very Beautiful Looking lady her car breaks down and is help after that a old man trying to start a fire he see something that scares him what not sure as color starts turning blue wonder if this has something to do with heat I found that odd and just cut to another Scene without showing us do hear a small buzz sound as well very odd sound you know something goes down when that sound start.



29 mins and story does heat up as woman driving was a ex of Scientist who married now she here to maybe heat things up again look on his face was priceless when he see his ex that not force to me on story whole interesting there seem to add that as 2nd story to steam things up whole things are heating up.



Something is cause people to burn 🔥 after a odd buzzing noise cause death so Christopher Lee character is trying to figure why it so far just see some effects and noises too me watching this seems can of slow does I do say acting a lot better then story I see going on though with slow writing though people Disappearing with sound of buzz so where do go not sure or maybe they just die it is confusing movie though it is more of Scfi but horror a little bit not much so after watching 1 hour and 11 mins in I was hope with slow building and writing that this would have maybe a huge ending that will be great.



Well last 15 mins we find out it is light that cause everybody to burn 🔥 up after that not good news for them when sun comes back up turn out what cause this was monster thing not sure was ugly though there was many so how did it getting it wet kills them then a few mins later it just ends.



Not best movie but not worst Scfi movie though was a weird one I say did not like ending much pretty much acting was better then writing though could of had a better build off then they killed 2 of best actors can of upset me a little bit but if they had to do it that fine would I watch this again maybe I would as for ending they could of had a better ending then that oh that how you kill the things or monsters the whole time can of silly too is all I got left to say.



I give the night of the big heat (1967) a rating of 5.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...