Monday, October 31, 2022

Nosferatu (1922) movie review

 Starring…….. Max Schreck, Alexander Granach and Gustav 



Director….. F.W. Murnau 



Synopsis 


Much to the chagrin of his new bride, a German real estate agent is sent to Transylvania to purchase a castle owned by a count with a shadowy secret. 




Warning spoilers ahead 



My Review 


The final movie review of this Halloween movie reviews from the old days been fun see lots of good movies and some not too good movies but this next one is I am hearing it is best horror classic old movie so figure I will watch it and see what I think of the movie. 


Silent movie are very good as this one is very well done for a 1922 film back then this one I am watching has movie doubt they had music back there and just silent film not sure will have to look it up anyway this soundtrack is pretty amazing. 


The characters are very good in this can of creepy for a old movie that way horror movie should be for a old movie vampire guy is can of creepy as well the guy who played him did a great job playing makeup is Excellent as well they sure made some Characters of Transylvania looks scary that is for sure creepy vampire looking guy is probably the best one of the film the guy Sneaks around the castle at late hours of the night with a creepy look as well so this pretty good film where the characters fit in very well making it good. 



As for story it was written very great as well for this old film was creepy with the guy going to Transylvania castle where a vampire is there waiting for him but later he somehow gets out there and then vampires pretty much follow him around most of time there were some kills but they didn’t show them much back then I bet. 


So did the film ended in huge twist not much he got what he came for and Vanished sad ending but good silent movie or film. 



I have to say I did enjoyed this old classic it was put put together very well back then for a old movie this will continue to be a horror classic from back in old days for 1922 this why I save it for last very because I heard good things about this movie and they were right it was not out of this world scary but again just put together well as well and if your horror fan should it be worth checking out that for sure .



I give Nosferatu (1922) a rating of 7/10 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...