Friday, September 27, 2013

HALLOWEEN 3 movie review

its time again for another review and here my review of HALLOWEEN 3 the movie spoilers below




this movie start off good but got boring in a hurry the storyline was lame only scary parts was the ugly witch yes this movie is called season of the witch why unsure there wasn't much witches in this one but that part do must say that the lady face was ugly good make up and the other scary part was when the kid was wear a mask then he watched a The Magic Pumpkin ad or something with lame music and the kids dies then huge snakes come out of his mouth very creepy and scary stuff with huge snakes very good effects but the movie storyline did lack a lot could of been a good movie but it was a letdown effects and music was the only saving grace of this movie my guess they didn't have a enough money to make it great also it was odd not see Michael Myers in this movie as he was not in the storyline of the movie the ending of movie was funny and sort of lame could of been a better ending then that with what he said he at the end was the same thing I say about this one below is the ending due note its a spoiler if you care otherwise if you ask me do skip this movie because you may not like it or you may that is up too but I would not waste my time on this.



HALLOWEEN 3 season of the witch rating

3.5 out of 10 for not good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...