Tuesday, September 17, 2013

the FunHouse Movie Review

here my review for The Funhouse Below note Might Be Spoilers Below

Year it came out 1981

Director - Tobe Hopper


Cast

Elizabeth Berridge- Amy Harper

Shawn Carson- Joey Harper

Jeanne Austin - Mrs Harper

Cooper Huckabee - Buzz Dawson


Watching the Funhouse for the first time I must Say I was sort of Disappointment Because it was about teens going around a carnival for almost the whole movie to me watching this was like watching paint dry for a hour or 2 and not getting much unit close to the end then the teens thought it would be cool to stay over so they did have  some teenage sex but then it turn out to be there worst plan to stay overnight  as a ugly monster face like was waiting for them  early in the movie the father warn  his daughter not to go carnival but she did not listen  the monster was indeed ugly and scary looking good makeup they  did have a good fight at the end not going to give away too much spoilers too me the funhouse wasn't as scary as I thought it would be but its not that bad could of been better and this movie is one of the movie they should remake in my  view but I do think you should check out the funhouse to see if you like it or not. but do be careful as the funhouse is not too fun.


the funhouse rating

4/10 for not good














No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...