Monday, September 16, 2013

The Blob 1988 Movie Review

Since Halloween is getting closer figure I start Review some of the scary movies to review I will go though many as I can Before Ending This One Time Scary movies Review A thon after October 31, I do have lots of movies in line to review so Let Gets Started with This Movie Review Below.

Here is my review of the blob 1988 remake possible spoilers below

Cast

Kevin Dillon as Brian Flagg

Shawnee Smith as Meg Penny

Candy Clark as Fran Hewitt


After see the Blob Again its Like Watching A huge Blob Of Jello eating people up that what this movie is about a huge Blob comes from Space and then Start eating people up and gets bigger doing so this what made this movie great I am a huge Horror fan back in the days and this to me lives up to be a classic scary movie. it indeed was scary watching this pink ugly jello like blob and also you got the acting of Kevin Dillon and Shawnee smith both did very well in this one also the effects in this movie was great too the blob look so real. there were lots of scary parts in this movie it came most of the time when the blob eat people up. let just say after see the blob I may not eat Jello for a Whole so if you are Indeed Looking For a great scary movie  the blob is indeed the movie  for you below will be  my rating for the movie along with the trailer also do watch the 1958 blob movie it is great too.

The blob Remake Rating

8.5 for great















No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...