Monday, July 27, 2015

Moondance Jam 24 Day 1 Review

this week is a very special blog review week of Moondance Jam number 24 so lets start the review shell.


well day 1 was off to not  a good start you will find out why in the bit after bands reviews the first band played on Thursday was Pat Travers Band great music it was never listen to there music much but did like hearing there music live good music it was. 2nd band of the night was Pop Evil who I never heared of before but did watch some of there music video before moondance jam and this was another band I was looking forward to see live for the first time and I must say they rock the place indeed it was great see them for the first time live hope they come  back soon to moondance jam that pretty much it for the bands I see.


then after that it started Rain again and this time would not stop it rain hard though out the night Cause us to leave early  and run to the car fast I never see it rain That hard in years Papa roach didn't make it on but did hear Sammy Hagar rock the place in the  Saloon since the main stage was closed due to flooding hats off to Sammy Hagar for still playing wish I got to see him but heavy rain was not fun total rain Moondance jam got was 4 inches which was a lot that was also first flash flood I been for in my life hope not again well that it for day 1 review would of been longer but the heavy rain cause me to write this short day 1 review. day 2 review will be better trust me so stay turned for that as this 3 day moondance jam 24 review  continues on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...