Saturday, July 4, 2015

Wizard of Oz DVD features review part 33

welcome to a very special 4th of July edition of Wizard of Oz DVD features review as we take a look at the last feature of disc number 2 called The Wonderful Wizard of Oz:the Making of a movie Classic so lets start shell we.


this is a a hour long film on behind the Wizard of OZ host bye Angela lansbury who told this very well it also give you some more facts on the film did you know they almost got  shirley temple to play Dorothy but they could not so they went with Judy Garland but we almost Shirley Temple singing over the rainbow too me would of been odd would it be as good as today that I am unsure. also this includes  interviews of cast and crew members, their families and fans of the film which was pretty but what scared me some is when Margaret Hamilton said she was burned when she exit in the that big fire of smoke it would be scary if I had to exit that way. otherwise this is a good film it last 50 mins of your time but did like it think I remember see this on TV years ago it's been so  long can't remember when this great special aired though but it was to me best one I see they should do another here in 2015 because I would love to hear what some of Today Movie Stars would say about it but for now we just put the movie back in theaters most of time celebrate it have not see it in Theaters because they don't play it around here much they just release it 3D not too long ago some say it was good some say it was not too me don't think I like to see it the flying monkeys in 3D would be creepy. well going to pretty much end it here the rating below we are done review disc 2 on next Friday we start review disc 3 can't wait for that so to everybody out there have a good rest of your 4th of July

The Wonderful Wizard of Oz:the Making of a movie Classic rating

9/10 for great


link to the film- https://youtu.be/FULcisExDyQ
.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...