Friday, July 10, 2015

Wizard of Oz DVD features review part 34

it's Friday again and time again for another review and we have now started with disc number 3 and we will be taking a look at 1910 Wonderful Wizard of Oz for everybody who see my review of it before just figure I would get rid of that one and do a new one Because it looked rushed and well not good so figure I would take my time to Re-write it and what better way is to have it part of my Wizard of Oz DVD features review so now that I got that out of the way let start shell we.


it is very neat looking at this and it sure is something that this was film back in the year 1910 and is still in good shape too no sound because this was 1910 and no sound happen yet. this is pretty much the story of oz told in another way it starts off with barn animals  going nuts then its cuts too where she meets the scarecrow for the first time then they see a tornado then head to the haystack which too me was odd so they all hop on a haystack barn animals go nuts and start what looks like humping the haystack which was can of funny if you asked me then when they get to oz from there a lot of amazing stuff in this there is a witch she shows up some but not a lot but still cool this was also very short film but pretty cool to see very good acting too didn't think here in 2015 I would be watching it on TV or YouTube wow it is indeed worth the time if you get the chance to see it check it out but Again do not complain about the sound because again this was 1910 and no sound well that it for this week see you next week for part 35.


wait I forgot to add this I am sure many will ask me what did I think of ending it was ok ending can of odd but that was 1910 sure they didn't have much for endings yet well that it for now have a good weekend everybody.


The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (1910) rating

9/10 for great 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...