Thursday, July 30, 2015

Moondance Jam 24 Day 3 Review

it the last day and last part of this 3 day Review of Moondance Jam and figure what a way to end it on my Birthday so let get started again shell we.


day 3 weather bring sunny skies hot in the day then it started cool off a lot so a nice and not rainy day to end moondance jam 24 now that I said that lets get on to the band reviews shell we.


ThunderHerStuck
First band was the return of the all Women ACDC tribute Band called Thunderstuck see them many times live and was happy that they have return too Moondance Jam again this year and everytime I see them they put on a great show and this year it was awesome I rock a lot to there songs they played some great ACDC songs too and after got my picture taken with some of band members which was cool so it was great see them again and do hope they return next year Rating 10/10


Black Star Riders
next Band was the Black Star Riders who I never see at moondance jam so this was indeed another first time see this band and it indeed was great had a good time listen to them will indeed be listen to more in the future hopefully Rating 9/10


Finger Eleven
next Band after it was Finger Eleven who I know and hear very well they did the theme music of wwe superstar Kane back in the days called Slow Chemical awesome song bye the way so was looking forward to see them live and hope they played that song never got to hear it but oh well they still rock the place with other great songs hopefully I will get to see them again live in Future. Rating  8/10

Peter Frampton
Next up after a great Tribute to The Troops Peter Frampton took the stage I have see him before at Moondance Jam and enjoy him the last time he was here which was years ago so he was due to come back to me and he did this year and put on amazing show my fav song is Baby I love Your Way which I did get to hear him sing live which was cool one thing for sure if you get a chance to see him live do so because he puts on a amazing show with great music. Rating 10/10

Shinedown
last band of the Year to close out Moondance Jam and it was Shinedown this was another band that I see for the first time live and they were good we end up staying for almost the whole show but not the end great way to close out this 3 day event. Rating 9/10.


Final thoughts
it been a fun time again at Moondance jam and it was crazy the way it start with 4 inches of rain but after that we got great weather for the rest of Moondance Jam I would like to thank staff and everybody else for put on this great event it was fun and looking forward to next year see you then and thanks to everybody who join me on my birthday and reading day 3 of my Moondance jam review will leave you with the link to Moondance Jam site below




Link- http://www.moondancejam.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...