Friday, July 17, 2015

Wizard of Oz DVD features review part 35 link only

it friday and well here is part 35 of the wizard of oz and this week and in the title I put Link only what that means is I allready did this review and so will post the link to review so this will be part of my Wizard of Oz review the review for this week is the Dreamer of Oz a great movie that I see a whole so below is the Link to review had to edit the video to link only on there because it was not showing up so here is the link to that review enjoy and see you next week for part 36



The Dreamer Of Oz Movie Review- http://wf200reviews.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-dreamer-of-oz-movie-review.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...