Monday, July 2, 2018

Fast Times in Ridgemont High (1982) Movie Review

it is now day number 4 out of this 6 day 80's movies reviews event and today movie features another teen 80's movie called Fast times in Ridgemont High from year 1982.

Story
A group of Southern California High school Students are enjoying their most important subjects, Sex,drugs and rock and roll.

Rated R

Cast
Sean Penn as Jeff Spicoil
Jennifer Jason Leigh as Stacy Hamilton
Judge Reinhold as Brad Hamilton
Robert Romanus as Mike Damone
Brian Backer as Mark Ratner
Phoebe Cates as Linda Barrett

Movie Review
the intro of movie takes me back big time to 80's with video games, pizza and a lot more great way to start the movie then from there it was ok not the best teen movie I see was funny but not a whole lot of jokes seem like teens force on sex most of times plot was can of slow and dull there were a few good parts but didn't find too much to like about this one ending was not very good but did find the music great as well not the best 80's movie I see but let say ok teen movie though could of been writing better and not lazy.


Sex Scenes
yes there is a few in this one but when that happens music picks up and is a laugh there are a few nudity spots as well main ones are Jennifer Jason Leigh and Phoebe Cates get nude in this one nudity did not bug me much.

acting
even though plot was slow and dull you still had a good lineup of acting from what I see Sean Penn was funny he looked stoned a lot almost like he was when he made this movie unsure but maybe he did make me laugh some so not Bad acting from him and Jennifer Jason Leigh like her in this one as well but was can of tough wonder who she end up with because she was dating two guys but in the end she made her decision on it would be so good acting from her as well no problem with the acting in this one everybody was good.


classic
I say unsure but if plot was better I would say yes but that pretty much to you if you think this is a classic or not.

Final thoughts
plot was a letdown but acting was good so pretty much a ok movie but I still think you should watch it if your into movies from 80's movies that are teen movies maybe you like it as much I didn't too much well least it start off good from what I see also note this was first time see it as in 1982 I was 3 or 4 years old well that it for today movie review see you on the next one.

Fast Times in Ridgemont High rating
5.0/10 for ok movie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...