Thursday, July 5, 2018

E.T the extra terrestrial (1982) Movie Review

well been a long day for  this 80's movies reviews 4th of July event comes to a end with the very first movie I see in theaters as a kid back in the 80's so to close it out here is my review of ET the extra terrestrial.

Rated PG

Story
After a Gentle Alien Becomes stranded on Earth, the being is discovered and befriended by a  young boy named Elliott. Bringing the Extraaterrestrial into his suburban California house, Elliott introduces E.T, as alien is dubbed, to his brother and his little sister, Gertie and the Children  Decide to keep it's a Secret. Soon However E.T falls ill, Resulting in Government intervention and a dire situation for both Elliott and the Alien.

Cast
Dee wallace as Mary
Henry Thomas as Elliott
Peter Coyote as Keys
Robert MacNaughton as Micheal
Drew Barrymore as Gertie
K,C Martel as Greg

Movie Review
E.T is the very first movie I see theaters it did scare me some as a kid but now see it as adult not so much but still love this movie it like a special bond between both human and Alien something you won't see in other movies today everything he does Alien does it is amazing what steven spielberg gives us in this one it was some of best work I see everything in this movie was great from reactions see the Alien first time this movie will have you on edge of your seat from start to the end as did for me my most favorite part is when E.T and   Elliott get drunk that funny they go though a lot both Elliott and E.T  I will have to say this is the best that I see for a 80's no doubt about it make sure you grab a tissue for the ending each time I watch even I get a tear in my eye some there is a lots great stuff in this one I could go on all day list.

Acting
in this one you have some of best acting from a young Drew Barrymore this was movie I become a fan of her acting she went on to star in many movies roles after this Henry Thomas as well everybody in this one was great all should of got awards for acting in this one.

Classic
yes it will go down as a classic for me because the way movie was set and was part of my childhood so yes will be remember as a classic too me.

music
music is amazing in this fits in very well for this amazing movie even ending on a high note as well for soundtrack of the movie.


Final Thoughts
hats off to Steven Spielberg for create this great movie and if it even come back to theaters here in the future hope I get a chance to see it again in theaters again check out E.T  the extra terrestrial movie because it is one of best movies ever made.



E.T the extra terrestrial (1982) rating
9.6 out of 10 for amazing

E-T the Extra Terrestrial Original Trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...