Wednesday, July 4, 2018

UHF (1989) Movie Review

the 80's 4th of July movie reviews Marathon heats up with UHF movie Review so enjoy.

Rated PG-13

Story
An Unemployed Visionnary becomes the manager of a local public station becomes a success, with all sorts of hilarious sight gags and wacky humor.

Cast
Weird Al Yankovic as George Newman
Victoria Jackson as Teri Campbell
Kevin Mcarthy as RJ  Fletcher
Michael Richards as Stanley Spadoski
David bowe as Bob Steckler

Movie Review
this is one of best comedy movies I see that  Weird Al Yankovic was in it was funny from start to the end I just love the plot and story of the movie where two guys who got fired are looking for a job so George uncle gives him a job at his old TV station to run note it starts of slow Stanley saves them from going under with his new show called Stanley Spadoski playhouse or funhouse was pretty funny parts of movie it was with the way show was set up for the movie good news the jokes was not too lame much every part was funny they also had a some good Dream sequences like intro was Indiana Jones style which was funny way open it was set up very good for a intro of a movie also there others like him dreaming his was a rock star of when my bands Dire Straits which was also my favorite part of the movie and also one where Weird Al Yankovic as Rambo was funny as well this movie was indeed Fantastic from start to end I still enjoy it a lot today.

Best and funny TV ads
people getting excited over a spatula was funny and goofing had a nice laugh over that.

Bowling for burgers where you bowl and winner gets burgers I guess unsure.

there is a lot of funny ones like wheel of fish and other stuff but I like Stanley Spadowski movie
sequences a lot was best one of them all.

Most Disturbing parts
Now there is a few parts of the movie that were disturbing not bad but silly in my view here a list of a few of them.

1. Conan the librarian it was odd because when one of guys said books are overdue he got slice in half I was like that was can of pointless to add.

2. The Guy cutting his hand with the saw you could tell the blood was fake looked almost real that made me go ouch and look like he didn't care he was not freaking out over it so can of creepy that was.

Acting
all acting in this was hilarious in this one Michael Richards and Weird Al made this movie very funny in my view they were good think I read somewhere Michael Did not like the role he played hope that not true because he was great in this as was everybody else in this nail there lines great.

sad fact
before the movie was finished  Trinidad Silva was killed before finish his parts he played  Raul, the bizarre animal lover he died in a  car accident involving a collision with a drunken driver he was funny in the movie and may he rest in peace.

80's Classic or not
To me Pretty much this is a 80's comedy classic for years to come so will remember this movie as a classic for years to come indeed.


Final Thoughts
This why I am a fan of Weird Al Yankovic he does funny stuff and make me laugh a lot UHF was gold because it had a lot of funny moments that made you laugh a lot this why this one is my favorite comedy movie all time list and for years it will be that check out UHF if you have not because it is funny.


UHF (1989) Movie
8.9 out of 10

UHF (1989) trailer










No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...