Sunday, July 1, 2018

Heathers (1989) Movie Review

Day number 3 of this 80's Movies Reviews marathon 6 day event rolls on with the Movie review of Heathers from 1989.

Rated R

Movie Plot
in order to get out of the snobby clique that destroying her good girl reputation, an intelligent teen teams up with Dark sociopath in a plot to kill the cool kids.


Cast
Winona Ryder as Veronica Sawyer
Christian Slater as Jason Dean A.K.A J.D
Shannon Doherty as Heather Duke
Lisanne Falk as Heather Mcnamara
Kim walker as Heather Chandler

Movie Review
at First I thought this was going to be lame but I liked the way story was setup it was funny and well writing as well pretty much you do stuff and get away with them killing cool kids or mean kids as I call them thought they would get catch but note after killing them off they left notes saying I killed myself and it worked I thought Veronica was going stay mean with her boyfriend but later on she got tired of him and said this not for me so she dump and then a feud went down between her and him as he was vow to kill everybody them two had a nice battle at the end which I liked and the ending had a great message with you should not be mean to everybody but nice and Veronica was like to Martha at the end there which was a great ending to a movie a Fantastic teen 80's movie this was enjoy it a lot hats off to Writer Daniel Waters for writing a gem of a movie.

Acting
this too me is one of  Winona Ryder, Christian Slater and Shannon Doherty best they were great in they made this movie fun as acting was good no problems for acting in this one.

Classic Movie
Some are saying this was a classic movie have to say yes because it was a good movie good writing as well so it does get the crown of being a Classic Movie.

Final Thoughts
This was the first time I see Heathers Because I did not back in the days when  I was A kid but see it as a adult now it was a great and it will be remember by me and others as a great 80's Classic movie and note they are making a series out of this which don't have plans to see because I don't think it will be good as for  the movie if You like 80's movies and have not  see Heathers do so Because you will not be letdown  for this 80's Classic.

Heathers (1989) movie rating
8.9 out 10 for great


Heathers Movie Trailer






No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...