Saturday, October 19, 2013

Motel Hell Movie review

here is my review of the movie called Motel Hell note spoilers possible below

year it came out 1980

cast

Rory Calhun as Vincent Smith

Paul Linke as Bruce Smith

Nancy Parsons as Ida Smith

Nina Axelrod as Terry


Story Thoughts
the story is about  Vincent and his sister who runs a motel and sale smoked meat to people passing though. we found out what the meat is made out  of though out the movie and I must say what we find out  is very creepy and scary. too me this was scary and great plot I see thought it would suck but it was good it had me scared a lot the story did and where the meat came from scared me a lot in this great twist sick of a story.


Scary thoughts
motel hell garden with the Buried Heads and odd sound they make very creepy stuff there and what the 2 people did   too humans in this movie is very sick in my view and also Chainsaw Fight with the pig mask was indeed scary. lots of fun scary stuff in this one if you want to be scared you will not be letdown in this one if I could give it a  award I would give indeed one for creepy and scary award for the a 80's movie.


Acting
got to hand it too the acting it was good the guy who played the creepy old man did great playing as the  evil man must say Nancy Parsons as Ida Smith did a worderful job too so no problem with the acting they all did well in this one evil sister and brother too me was the top roles of this movie.


last thoughts
motel hell to me will be forever remember as one of the must crazy movies I see for a Scary movie  it is indeed good classic scary fun and is indeed a must see for any horror fan out there also do not eat meat whole watching this movie because you may get gross out.




Motel Hell Movie Rating

8.0 out of 10 for good










2 comments:

  1. Good thoughts Marshall. This movie IS creepy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you are right most creepy movie I see in years them two people was crazy and insane in this one.

      Delete

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...