Thursday, October 17, 2013

Flight of the Living Dead movie review

here is my review of the movie called flight of the living dead:Outbreak on the plane note spoilers possible below.


Cast

David Chisum as Truman

Kristen Kerr as Megan

Kevin J. O'Connor as  Frank

Richard Tyson as Paul Judd


Story Thoughts
The Story was very good it was about zombies attacking people on a plane at the started of the movie it started off slow some but then pick up as the movie went on. the whole zombies on a airplane attacking everybody was a great twist too the movie also the ending was good scared me some at the end there so not a bad story as I thought it would be.

Effects
not bad effects all they did a great job with the lighting and thunder and other effects so very good effects for this one to make it look scary.

Scary Parts-
the zombies parts of the movie was scary they did a great job with the zombies scenes it was indeed scary enough for me they looked badass as they should be with the gore and blood coming out of they mouth bite people and turn them into zombies all the good zombies scary fun just the way I like it so this one indeed good on it being scary.

last thoughts
after see this movie it was great see another zombie movie like this one even though I have not watch a zombie movie for years because some other movies are weak to me this one was not too weak and if your a fan of zombies movies as I am this indeed is a must see for any zombies fan.




flight of the living dead:Outbreak rating

7. 7 out of 10 for good






No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...