Friday, October 25, 2013

Puppet Master 1 movie review

after a small break scary movies review though Halloween is now back with my review of the puppet master movie note spoilers possible below.


plot thoughts
nothing much to say about the plot of this movie all I know it was living puppets going around killing people. let just say plot was a letdown some and could of been better in my view.


scary parts
there was some gore parts there was a lot of gross parts too like when a hot looking doll name Mrs Leech I was worder why they called her that boy I did indeed find out too me in one of the most disgusting and scary parts of the movie  she shows up and pukes up leech's on a dude about 3 or 4 of  them very scary part of the movie might be a little too much  for this one if you asked me take my word don't eat anything whole watching that part trust me on that one as for the other scary parts was at the end most of time otherwise that was it.

music
I love the music of this movie it was great and amazing for the movie very cool music.

Effects
must see the puppets indeed look good they did a great job on making them move and stuff so the effects on this movie was OK.


last thoughts
not much more to say about this but I do must say this one it was a not too bad of a puppet master movie must of been good because we got 8 more puppet masters movie after this one so if you love to be gross out and scared this one indeed fits you very well thanks for reading.


Puppet master movie rating

5.0 of 10 for not bad.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...