Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tales From The Darkside "Love Hungry review

here is my review of the episode Love Hungry from the Tales From Darkside Series Note Spoilers Possible Below.


Story Thoughts
this was another creepy one this time a women is try to lose weight so she gets some odd glasses in the mail put them on and see food talking to her that right food like apples and  other food talking to her I didn't like this one because of that it was a very odd story and the ending was something I see coming but again lame having your food talk to you and tell you not to eat them this was indeed bad story.


Scary thoughts
Creepy Food Talking that was about it but it wasn't too scary just lame if you ask me.


last thoughts
not too much of a pretty episode this get my vote as one of top creepy episode of tales from darkside but with this series you never know when you get very odd episodes like this.



episode rating

3.2 out 5 for lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...