Friday, October 11, 2013

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland series premiere review

let me first say I did  not see the Once Upon a Time series but I figure I give this series A watch since I need some More Shows for my Thursday night line up. do note spoilers possible below




so lets get started shell we  its look like to me this series takes place years after Alice came back from wonderland then her father think she  nuts  so years later all grow up she goes back to get proof  that that wonderland is real  now grow up as a teen or a adult she falls in love with a genie that right a genie name  Cyrus but she lost him after he fall of a cliff so to prove he not dead she goes back with a friend  to find him in wonderland that pretty much the plot not a bad plot but also a good twist. now lets see which Disney face  show up in this one.


. Jafar from  Aladdin shows up and has a battle with the red queen for a few min's  yes never thought I would see the red queen and Jafar would show up the way its sounds him and red queen may not get along but they are both hate Alice


acting on this show was sort of up and letdowns but otherwise not bad but do must say the red queen was bad acting others of the shows was just fine.

Effects- well the effects look all right wasn't into CGI much though otherwise the effects look fair too me. white rabbit look good.


last thoughts- not a bad show good music too at first didn't know if the love story would fit in well should not complain though they seem to be doing this a lot in shows so will I keep watching this series yes I will as longer as it don't get worst and keep on getting better lets just say in my view this show is off to a good start and hope its keep on getting better.



Once Upon a Time in Wonderland  series premiere rating

6.9. out of 10 for good


for more info on this series go to this link below


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802008/







No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...