Monday, May 1, 2017

Who is Savitar on The Flash my thoughts

allright it is Monday and we are close to finding out who Savitar is on the flash sure is something was write a blog on who Zoom is now we are trying to figure out who Savitar is well below is some names on who he might be with thoughts from me.

now we see what he look like sort of back of his head look dark and his body look like someone I see from season 1 but who I am talking about look right below in my picks on who he could be.

1.Ronnie raymond
he is my number 1 pick because figure and hair color look like him also who else would make Killer frost face go priceless and quick join Savitar we did see him get suck into singularity but we see no dead body so possible he got trap in speed force and become Savitar could be wrong but this still my top pick but still why would he call her my child.

2.  caitlin dad
this would be another twist if Killer Frost reaction was see her father cause her to very quick join him but I doubt much because Savitar knows a lot about Team flash a lot.

3. Barry from the future
I heared this name a lot going around a lot that its barry from future turning evil and become Savitar whole that would be something why would he come back and try to kill Iris but who knows with this show last season hunter was reveal as zoom,

4. Eddie  Thawne
whole this would be another jaw dropping to me doubt this one would happen but we see him shot himself in first season to Stop R-flash so why would  he come back and killed Iris the one he loved.

5. Cisco Brother Dante
this would be another great twist and also a test for Cisco but would bad for Cisco who allready had his best friend who he must battle who now Killer frost this indeed be something if they go that way.


Final thoughts
well there is some of picks that I think I could be right on who he but never know maybe none of picks are who Savitar might be have to wait and see on Tuesday episode of the flash when we find who he is can not wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...