Saturday, May 13, 2017

Smallville Series Finale Review

many many years ago on this date  my favorite tv super hero show  came to a end it was on CW network and it was called Smallville so on this date in a very special review day will be review the series finale of Smallville.

goods
let start with the goods shell we well let say there is a lot I like about this episode the build to him become superman at the end my favorite part was one he talk to his mom and dad in the barn that right there was some of best acting I see and one of best moments rank on Smallville too me also I like how he was getting ready to become the hero who was there to give him the suit none other    jonathan kent and his real father that there was another great moment to me as well forever a classic series moment and another great one was when lex return even though wasn't much happy  to see him come back there so much I like about this episode don't have time to list all the ending was a nice tribute to Christopher Reeve that great way to end the series in my view now that you see some of goods there is a few that did not agree with much look below.

bad
well lets say Darkseid fight wasn't much also it was can of odd that lex dad become him it wasn't much he beat with 1 huge punch wasn't much maybe they didn't want to drag long or not enough money for a huge fight. the other thing was when lex killed tess and then he lose his memory because tess put something on his face anyway that was odd moment that writers came up with well that about it for went wrong with series finale.


final thoughts
one of best endings to a series is this episode in my view smallville did keep going in comics after this but didn't read it after Smallville it took me a whole to find more super hero series but thanks to smallville I am now watching 4 great ones on same network smallville aired years ago and yes I do miss smallville some and when I do I rewatch the DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...