Friday, May 5, 2017

My Stepmother is Alien 1988 Movie review

back with another movie review this week after a small break off and this week we take a look at the movie called my stepmother is an alien from year 1988 so let get started shell we.


Movie Review
from start to the end it was more funny then plot of this movie which had a few holes other wise jokes had me laughing at this yes they had a few sex jokes in this one along with a creepy big eye in a purse which was goofing and silly in my view but it was not a bad movie had lots of laughs at it from start to the end few parts I would left out though  but not a bad bad movie from what I see it was more of a SCFI Comedy mixed in the ending was not bad just the plot wasn't up there but I will tell you what was good below.

Good
Jokes from cast you had a great cast lineup kim basinger was in this and was funny as goofing Alien she had me laughing as clueless Alien who didn't know much about earth I laugh at when give them all breakfast food which was the whole menu that was funny she was great in this along with others like Dan Aykroyd who I liked Since Ghostbusters so love his movies him and Kim were funny in this one which was good don't see many movies were I laugh a lot some but not a lot this one I did as for other Actors there is some other faces you see as well  alyson hannigan who played Jesse she was great in as well pretty much acting was good in this one Seth Green also was in this the one who showed up as Jesse date which was something because I know them too dated years later in Buffy series he was great in this too even though it was a small part Acting was not bad this didn't do great at box office which was a shame but it was funny and had lots of great laughs and jokes.


final thoughts
was not worst more I see  it was indeed more funny movie and fun to watch that if you looking for a good Alien movie with jokes this one is indeed funny for you but Note you may not the like plot much because it was goofing one rent or buy let say rent first.


My Stepmother is Alien 1988 rating
7.5 out 10 for funny

My Stepmother is an Alien 1988 Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...