Friday, May 19, 2017

Crossworlds 1996 Movie Review

allright for this week review for Fridays Movie Reviews will be Review a movie called Crossworlds from the year 1996 and  Directed by: Krishna Rao Starring Rutger Hauer, Josh Charles, Stuart Wilson, Andrea Roth


Movie Review
well There was too much on this one I sit Though the whole movie from start which was great opening but after title plot went down hill along with the movie but I do must say dimensions parts was not bad other wise it boring to me nothing took off after title of the movie but I do say It was great see Jack Black in this one he was funny otherwise the plot had many holes in it which was a shame to me because   Rutger Hauer wasn't  too bad in this one otherwise good luck you won't find much in this one. and   Andrea Roth wasn't bad as well in my view just that one seem like rush plot in my view.

Final Thoughts
yes This the Final thoughts allready because there not too much in this it's one of them movies you can put on whole you in bed good chance you fall a sleep doing this one I would sit the timer on sleep mode if I watched this one again  not the worst but not best either

Crossworlds 1996 Movie rating
4/10 ok



crossworld 1996 trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...