Friday, May 26, 2017

The Man With Two Brains 1983 Movie Review

time again for another movie review and for this week movie is called The Man With Two Brains from year 1983  directed by Carl Reiner and starring Steve Martin as Dr. Michael Hfuhruhuur and Kathleen Turner.


Movie review
pretty funny movie with steve martin but a odd plot with the man falling in love with a brain can of silly but he need somehow to find a body for brain or else it will die I guess pretty much jokes hold up this movie very well this is why I am fan of Steve Martin he makes me laugh a lot his movies does so that pretty much save the movie it was indeed a great movie though there was one heck of twist that I sort of see coming it was a odd and funny ending as well and Kathleen Turner was in it as well her and Steve Martin were with funny they were a odd and funny Couple in the movie that what made it funny though in my view a movie that I enjoy with great acting it as well.

acting
there is a few stars you notice in here indeed I know who Steve martin one of best funny in movies history in my view you also have Kathleen Turner the one who years later when on do the voice of Jessica Rabbit in who framed roger rabbit movie so that pretty cool also sissy spacek did the voice of the brain in the bottle she was also in Carrie so pretty cool lineup for a funny movie like this they did a great job.

Final Thoughts
well pretty much said all about this if you like a movie and funny movie with someone falling in love with a brain this one is indeed for you and also if your a fan of steve martin like me you will also like this one as well.

The Man With Two Brains  movie rating

8.5 out of 10 for funny

The Man With Two Brains trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...