Friday, May 12, 2017

The Legend of Hell House 1973 Movie Review

For This week Movie Review will be the movie called The Legend of Hell House a 1973 British horror film Directed bye John Hough and based on American novel hell house bye Richard Mathson who also write the screenplay.


movie info
The film stars Pamela Frankin, Roddy Mcdowall, Clive Revill and Gayle Hunnicutt as a group of researchers who spend a week in a purportedly haunted English manor in which Precious investigators were killed.

Movie Review
Not a bad movie very good lots good creepy fun moments in the movie indeed that made me jump a lot as most Ghosts movies don't much today it was indeed scary and had great twist at the end as well. there was were some body counts close to end otherwise a great movie which I thought it would not be at all but it was a great movie.

Scary moments
yes just want to write a few but not a whole lot don't want because I might give away lots and lots of spoilers for the movie look below.

1.the women possessed at the start of movie was creepy being possessed she warn them to leave or die very scary scene there also when she went to bed the ghost possessed yet again and everybody heared her and when they came to check on her she was laughing in a creepy way that indeed creep me out a lot.

2. dead cat in the shower
that was so bad even though it was short it was gross and could of been left out in my view

Acting
very great Acting in this movie enjoy it a lot everybody was fantastic in this one including Roddy MCdowall who I been a fan of his movies for years time so no problem at all with the acting on this movie.

Effects
was great effects for for a movie a lot of stuff that made you can of scared and send chills up in spine in some moments also the music fit it as well in my view so great effects for this movie

Final Thoughts
well if you want a good scary movie sometimes you have to go back to the 70's to find it this one is indeed better then today movies which is too waterdown movies this is why I don't watch many of today Ghost movies some I do just to see if I can find any great ones not much though.so watch movie it was indeed creepy and very well done in my view that if you like to be scared a lot. well that it for this week Review.


The Legend of Hell House 1973 trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...